Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Digital Technology in ENG 112

        Using technology has made a huge impact in my education. My English 112 class has taught me to take risks by incorporating more use of technology in my assignments. In using digital technology, I have learned how to communicate with others besides speaking, such as blogging and using Google documents.

Blogging is a means of communication. In English 112, I have learned how to make my very own blog. I have also learned how to view and comment on other peoples blogs. I have gained a lot of knowledge on creating blogs and what one can input into a blog. I didn't know making a blog could be so easy. Creating your own blog takes a few steps and is not time consuming at all!

 Blogs can have any type of writings or thoughts one might want to share with the world. There are no rules to what a blog can or can't include. My blog consists of information on how one can be less of a procrastinator. I have also taken some information through another form of technology, a Google document, and have shared some of that information in my blog.

Google documents is just another online document. You can use Google documents to publish any type of work. Google documents can be created more than once. I have noticed that Google documents help college students become more organized. Using a Google document can help a person keep up with their assignments, which then makes it easier to stay on task.

These forms of technology are all that I have taken with me in my English 112 class. I used to not have very much knowledge in computer work/technology, but being introduced to blogs and Google documents has given me a better understanding. Hopefully we will get to learn about more forms of technology in class!

No comments:

Post a Comment